From 5 to 8 November 2019, thanks to the UTAQ project, TerrAria was a guest of the Copernicus stand at ECOMONDO . The staff of TerrAria was in the South Hall – an area located in the center of all the thematic pavilions.
ECOMONDO is the benchmark event in Europe for technological and industrial INNOVATION within the new paradigm of the circular economy.
ECOMONDO in numbers
– + 4% visits versus the previous year
– 10% more international visitors from 66 countries
– Attendance figure of 80’930
– 98,000 sqm gross exhibition area
– 1,022 exhibitors, 15% from 30 countries worldwide
– More than 150 seminars and conferences, with over 1’000 speakers
– More than 747 million media contacts
The UTAQ project was developed by TerrAria and was selected and funded by the ECMWF
ECMWF (European Center for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts). ECMWF operates one of the services of the Earth Copernicus satellite observation program: the CAMS atmosphere monitoring service (Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service) which provides data and information continuous on atmospheric composition including near-real time analysis and 4-day forecasts of European air quality. CAMS promotes tenders that create use-cases for CAMS products, i.e. applications that use one or more CAMS products as input.